Discover: How Successful People Get More Done Before Most People Get Out Of Bed!
Do you drag yourself out of bed in the mornings unexcited about what lies ahead of you or do you wake up brimming with enthusiasm to start your day because you love what you are doing and are working towards your goals and dreams?
According to a 2015 Gallup poll, only 32% of the respondents reported loving their job, meaning they felt enthusiastic about and committed to their work. Another 52% felt disengaged while the remaining 16% were actively disengaged.
I get it and I think you do also. While I have always felt engaged teaching the principles of success, I recently went through a stage of feeling less than enthusiastic about my day. I was waking up and going through the motions, but something was missing and I knew it. I wanted to contribute to the world at a higher level, but was feeling stuck.
Knowing I needed to make a change, I created new goals for myself and scheduled a time into my day where I could work towards them. But day after day I wasn’t producing anything towards my dream except excuses.
I soon realized that the problem wasn’t my lack of motivation or that my goal wasn’t big enough, the real issue was how I was beginning my day.
I decided my mornings needed a makeover.
In this in-depth guide, I will show you how I have started my blog, published this book, written and edited my book Life by Intention – A Step-by-Step Plan for Living the Life of Your Dreams, and written outlines for two more books. You will learn how I achieved all this while continuing to keep my current job, exercise four days a week and without sacrificing quality time with my family.
Every morning you are presented with a new opportunity to make a difference in your life and the lives of the people around you. You have been blessed with a fresh start.
Read Intentional Mornings and begin taking full advantage of that fresh start, beginning the moment you awake from a restful night’s sleep.
Learn how to create the life of your dreams.
In this step-by-step guide, you will learn:
- The 5 Habits of Successful Morning People
- Why you were born to succeed
- How to discover your gifts and your purpose
- How to develop a morning mindset
- The secret to having a great morning
- The 6 Steps to a great night’s sleep
- Create a step-by-step morning routine that is intentional and leads you closer to your dreams one morning at a time.
- Get a great night’s sleep and wake up feeling enthusiastic about your day.
- Get more done, of what really matters to you, before 8 a.m. than most people get done a year.
- Plan your day in a way that keeps you focused on what’s most important to you.
- Create a positive outlook on the day.
- Have more energy.
- Experience less stress during the day.
- Be a positive influence on those around you.
- Accomplish your goals with less effort than before.
- Acquire new empowering habits.
Read Intentional Mornings and begin creating the life of your dreams, one morning at a time!
Question: What dream or goal have you been denying yourself of? You can leave a comment by clicking here.